Thursday, October 18, 2007

Not an Official Prize

Ok, this was not an official game of the KAL but I did have one person comment on the last post and she was correct.

Debra said... Crazy Aunt Purl? Yes! It is she. Crazy Aunt Purl will be in the Twin Cities signing books at the Barnes & Noble at the Mall of America. But we don't care about that because she is also going to be at THE YARNERY! We are going to skip those crazy crowds at the mall and see her in and amongst the beautiful yarn. She will be in the shop at 1:00 pm on October 25 (that's next Thursday). So I want everyone to take a late lunch and come on over to the store. Also, for those of you who don't know her check out her blog at CrazyAuntPurl.com.

She is a relatively new knitter, but funny as all heck and I know you'll enjoy meeting her. Ok, I will enjoy meeting her... so I'll be there. Hope to see you there too!

And by the way, Debra, because you were the first to comment and were right on, I've got a set of handmade stitch markers for you!! Email me (incaknits@yahoo.com) to let me know when you want to pick them up at the store and I'll make sure they are waiting for you there!!