Monday, October 1, 2007

Cleaning House

I signed up for this KAL mostly because I like socks. I like the idea of a whole month dedicated to knitting socks. As I have quite a few socks started, I thought this would be the perfect oportunity to maybe finish a pair or four or five.

First up: My Fiesta Yarns Boomerang in the Rainforest colorway. Sock #2 is now ready for the heel flap.


My plan during this KAL is to work on one pair of socks until it's done. And maybe I'll be so burned out on socks come November, I'll be able to focus on the holiday gifts without distractions.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Nice colorway! It kind of reminds me of "Fire on the Mountain" STRs. (I bet you have a skein of it in your stash!) I just finished a pair in Fiesta Boomerang (Rhubarb colorway) this weekend. The yarn is really lovely- thick, but lovely. I'll post about them tomorrow at my blog- not here.