Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Little Punchy

Hello knitters!! I hope you all have made it to the shop hop! Last day is today so get out there and use your coupons!!

I was so excited to meet some KAL'ers yesterday when I was working. Molly and Limedragon were in and got to see me at my best!! Trust me, I am not usually so goofy. I was just a little punchy from the day!! It was sooo busy (which is great) but my body and brain were crying out for a little down time!! But it was so great to meet you!!

On the sock front, I am turning my heel as we speak. As I told Jess at the Yarnery, I better get working on my socks because even though I am not eligible for prizes, as the hostess I better not be the only one to not finish my socks!!

And finally, I have had a ton of great feedback on the KAL and I'm so glad that it is doing so well. Thank you to all of you because without great sock knitters there would be no KAL and some very cold feet!

Sarah W

1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

It was good to meet you on Saturday! : )