Saturday, November 17, 2007

Monkey Socks!

Monkeys Done

I finished a pair of socks in a week! That's really crazy fast for me. I started these on Sunday and just Kitchnered the toe and wove in the ends this morning. They're out of Fleece Artist Merino 2/6 which I am loving. I have another skein in reds, browns, and purples that I'm itching to get to now. Unfortunately, my next socks need to be ones I finish for Christmas gifts so those others will have to wait.

My last note is to congratulate Debra. I voted for yours so I'm very glad that you won.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Hi Emily- many thanks!

Your German Stockings were absolutely beautiful-- and a good deal of work as well. I didn't get a chance to come into the store over the previous weekend to see everyone's socks.

You must have a thing for Cookie A's patterns :) How many of her patterns have you knit? Have a favorite?

I've knit Pomatomus as socks and gloves, and have purchased Twisted Flower.