Friday, November 30, 2007

always a month behind

I did finish up the Tiger cubs from last month. Here is proof.


They are funny when worn though, with the heels sort of hanging down. I have a little flatfoot on my hands. Heh.

I also cast on for Bengal Tiger cubs but have made painfully slow progress. I might make them tube socks, based on the experience with the heels detailed above.

Anyway, I think I have to set them aside because I have promised the dear huz a pair of socks for his birthday (12/15) and one for Christmas. Yikes. I have no idea how I'm going to do it.

You all should know, by the way, that in the era we shall call BC (before child), he used to get a sweater each year for his birthday. And no, they were not rollneck, top-down, stockinette raglans. Sigh.

1 comment:

Debra said...

One pair should suffice for M, no? :)

Knitting a ping pong paddle w. zipper and ball pouch would certanily be faster than a second pair!