Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Kureyon Socks WIP


Here are my current WIP socks. I'm pretty sure these won't be done by the end of the month. I have gotten side-tracked on a new project:) This is one skein of Noro Kureyon Sock yarn that I split into two balls so that I could alternate rows with two different parts of the colorway. I like how these are turning out. They are knit on US 1 circulars, K1P1 rib on the instep and I'm using Cat Bordhi's riverbed architecture. I've heard a lot of negative comments about this yarn, but I really like it. It is thick/thin and the thin parts are REALLY thin, but once it is knit up, I don't notice the thin parts. This yarn probably isn't for everyone, but it feels fine to me.

1 comment:

sokkgirl said...

We were just talking about knitting with two skeins of Noro or splitting the skeins. Congratulations on a successful venture!