Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My first KAL!

Hi everybody!

I'm Thuy (sound like Twee) from Moorhead, MN and this is my first KAL (actually first blog post ever.) I know it's still early, but I wanted to share my sock with the blog world.

This pair is knitted out of Lorna's Laces in Camoflage and the pattern is Yarn Harlot's generic sock pattern. I meant to have these done for the hubby before bow season started, but hopefully I'll be done by the time it REALLY gets cold! BTW, this picture doesn't do the colorway justice. It's way prettier in person!


2 comments:

sarah said...

Thuy,
So glad you are here. And for a first post ever, I must say it was a good one. I hope that blogger was very clear on what needed to be done. Looks like you figured it out just great.

The sock is also looking good too.

Mary Lou said...

I have wanted to use that yarn for socks for my camo mad nephew. I'll be interested to see how it works up.