Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'll Show You Mine If You Show Me Yours

Hello ladies and (to be fair) gents. I'm here because as the hostess I thought it only right that I finish up a few socks that have been sans partner for quite some time. So I dug through my bag of UFO's and found this one.

It is Lana Grossa Meilenveit cotton stretch done on a size 1. I started the first sock on two circulars but those needles have escaped with my unfinished Jaywalkers and I can't find them. So hopefully they will be a matching set. Even so, they are only going to be on my feet, so I'm hoping no one will notice if the one isn't as nice as the other.

Also, please notice my stitch marker. This is a quick preview of other things that might pop up in the prizes. So come on, post. I'm waiting to see what is on those needles.

No comments: