Monday, May 26, 2008

Last socks of spring

I finally finished up my Cable Lattice Socks:



These took way longer than they should have - mainly because I knit them about 1/2 to 1" too long on the foot and because I didn't have a ton of knitting time. No problems at all with the pattern or yarn, which is always what you want. I was holding my breath as I finished the toe of the last sock, though, because I only had a couple of yards left at the end. Here's how they look on the foot:



Here are the specifics:

Project Name:
Cable Lattice Socks
Designer: Coats Patons
Pattern Source: Knitnet
Yarn: Socks That Rock - Little Bunny Foo Foo Colorway
Date Started: 2/16/08
Date Completed: 5/18/08

And now I'm taking a short break from socks. I'm participating in the Summer of Socks KAL and so I'm going to wait to cast on my next pair until summer officially begins. I'm not trying to compete in the most socks contest since I probably won't knit more than one or two pair over the summer, but it'll be good to start fresh anyway.

No comments: