Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ahhh, another knit night under our belts.

For those of you who came, thank you so much I'm sorry there were no treats but I hope you all had fun anyways. We had a few new people show and I thought that was great!! And of course, the ones I see often - you know who you are - I'm so glad that you all help keep this thing going.

I do want to make a few comments about our KAL and Knit nights. We had a few people who were not working on socks (myself included) and I need to put this out there... "We, at the Yarnery, do not discriminate based on all the things you are used to hearing plus this very important one: we do not discriminate based on project, status of project, colorways or fibers. We love everyone and their projects so if the reason you are not coming to knit night is that you are not currently working on socks let me alleviate any pressure you might be feeling: COME ANYWAY!!

That said, thanks again for coming and I hope to see more of you in the future!!

Sarah W
incaknits.blogspot.com

No comments: