Sunday, December 16, 2007

Just a Little more to go

Hello knitters, I'm here to share the socks I've been working on:

They are Cascade 220. Made for my dad who lives in the Great White North and does a lot of snowshoeing. So I though a good snug wool would be good for him. I hope he likes them. If he doesn't, I'm keeping them cuz they are toasty!!

Also, you can see in my photo one of the stockings that I have made for my family. They are your standard, but I needed to make them match (as best as possible) the ones that my great-grandmother had made for my family when I was born. And, no, I didn't make them this year, I've been making them as each person has been added to the family. Sadly though, My son Henry is 2 and his name still isn't finished on his stocking. It's an ongoing joke at my house.

Well, Happy Holidays to all of you. I hope that you all have a great time whereever you spend them.

Sarah W.
incaknits@yahoo.com

No comments: